Friday, February 23, 2018

Friday Continues...


"Duck and cover" method not working... "Drama" comes Here to "That House" as my home is referred to in this town... ("bad place"... Stay away"... Never go there....")

                                         the phrase "Sucks to be You"... comes to mind...
Not sure how well we will "hold-together"... too many "factors".... (9rante at ... Fussed at ... many past mistakes ad "poor judgements"... Lectured and Threatened more than a Few time during this Loooong phone "Rant"... respect the person on the other end of phone... so, can say Nothing... just be "bitched at and threatened... as well as told of the "quality of People who have come to my home "That House"... insults do Not help to lift a person's "mood" when they have had a "Bad Day"...

2 comments:

  1. I hope things calm down soon for you and you can go back to having a quiet life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to tell my best Friend that we want Nothing to do with his "rude" Mom... and we no longer want her to come by to give Stacey their unused "Meals on Wheels" packaged meals ( I will eat peanut butter and bread first.... weight down to 121 lbs.
      And have to tell the other friend to Leave (he stayed overnight... so I had to sleep in back room (he had my couch)...

      Delete