Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Accidents Happen...

                    
Just having a bit of Coffee... We really Hate "Flies" !!!! (even listed in my sealed Gov "psychological profile" file) .... Says a "Maniacal Hatred of Flies"...... but on to the "mishap"...
My Friend got us a "Fly-Zapper" (looks like a hand-ball racket...) got fly with it (Fly seemed "unfazed") so leaned closer to the door to hit it again...
                                             (it looks a Lot like this Fan)...
suddenly the fan grabbed some of my bangs and snatched my face down to it ( and loss of a bit of hair as well)... Always expect the "Unexpected"...

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hate those damn fly-zapper things! I think they're pretty useless, but My Rare One luuuuuuuuuuuuvs them. She's always got one nearby when we're out of the deck, waving it around at any insect foolish enough to come near her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it needs more Voltage (but will Not happen , due to safety regulations) will have to go the doctor for poison oak... on part of my face now... used clear-coat fingernail polish to cover the places upon my hands...

      Delete