Thursday, December 29, 2016

Just Sitting Here.....


                                         Hello from Marshville....

                           My Friend is ((hopefully) to be flying his Drone again soon...!!!
                                       Trees block view of my house from that direction...

                    Out Elm St.Last road on the right before the Graveyard upon the hill...
 
                              (sounds like a long title for a horror movie)
                                          This song of my Youth came to mind...
                                                             Have a pleasant day....

2 comments:

  1. That is Me at the End of the video clip (Tipping my Hat)...
    But that's My "Hometown", Folks....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hometown tour was very nicely done, Good Doctor. It is important for us monsters to remember our "native earth". A very Happy New Year to you. Keep it scary!

    ReplyDelete