Sunday, April 19, 2015

Hello People... They Gave Us the Day Off on A to Z...


                                  Another villain for tomorrow Kiddies...
Sorry we allowed a rude little kid ruin my entire day.... we were "pissed-off" for the rest of the evening... But No one abuses My Dog...!!!!
 
         I think that I put enough of a "scare" into them to keep them from doing anything else...
Finally made a version of the Mutant of Metaluna for my Spore game that looks Much more like the one in the movie...

Computer (in the middle of a game of Spore)  Game stopped .. screen went black ... then Blue and began to dump "Start-up" memory...
                                    Then the whole thing just "Died"....
                 So we ran cleaner a debugging programs... no "problem" was found....

No comments:

Post a Comment