Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Geat Way to Spend Christmas...

                   
                                        the couple of hot dogs in their pack in the fridge...
( And due to our dear President having cut my food stamps to just over $50.oo per month ....
 I did not throw them out after only a couple of days ... they were sealed back up in their pack for the last week so they seem to have "spoiled" in 8 days...
 Now I have had to cancel all Christmas dinners... and have had food poisoning all day...
 So I miss out of the good foods... ( maybe next year ...if I am Still Alive)
                                                A Merry Christmas to you All...

4 comments:

  1. Glad you are not an Obama fan! I missed out on Christmas dinner too thanks to the fire marshalls. Oh well....NEXT YEAR!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blame the guy all the time, but this ain't one of them. Sorry.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/20/us/politics/house-passes-bill-cutting-40-billion-from-food-stamps.html?_r=0

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I know is I receive limited disability check each month .. after Bills and meds ...there is very little remaining for the rest of the Month.... and They cut my food benefits to just over $50.oo per month... ....keep loosing weight and am dying anyway ....poverty Sucks...!!1

    ReplyDelete