Thursday, September 29, 2011

More Ramblings

I arrived home  and took 1& 1/2 of my pills to calm my nerves...i then took my pillow to my room....apparently fell asleep.... some friends showed up and they did Not even think to check my room... so they smoked my only couple of cigarettes....
 And with no one paying attention my dog "Uno", he has escaped.... if some one runs over him ...I will take it out on this town and turn Marshville into a smouldering burnt strip of hwy #74...... between now and Christmas
        the Doctor is not doing very well as of now ...I ripped the faucet from my kitchen sink... and trashed a portion of my pumpkin patch....I will wait until tomorrow to clean up this mess....
 If my dog is not found by then I feel sorry for all of those who will suffer for this....
 Sorry folks ...but ..This may have been the "last straw.....  They all deserve to Die...!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment