Saturday, September 10, 2011

A train crash and other disturbing images

I have gathered these images from all over the internet..and in most cases do Not know to whom to give credit... If anyone knows who the artists are please notify me and i will see to it that they receive full credit  (for I do Not own these images that I am Posting... I just put the pictures out there to share these images with others Thanks) The first pic is of someone who took a lot of time to set up their yard for Halloween...Impressive!!!   Next up is a very creepy tree... Death himself looks down upon you from its branches.... and lastly from an unknown artist, this wonderfully rendered Skeletal Horror emerging from its grave... Enjoy...the Doctor

1 comment:

  1. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I may as well check things out. I’m surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great blog!
    Homescpaes Cheats |
    Coin Master Hack

    ReplyDelete