Saturday, September 17, 2011

my "Joker Troops"


Posted here are my 1/6th scale Joker figures ( to accompany my Horror figures) Most have been customized to some extent... I built the "Bank Robber Joker" figure myself from Hot Toy brand "Joker" parts ...Eventually I will add "Nurse Joker" (with detonator button) All I need is a proper "body for the figure ... The Bottom-shelf Joker in the middle is the DC Direct 13 inch figure ( whose outfit I had to use to make the "Jack" 1989 Joker figure) this 13 inch Joker now wears a "altered to fit" Tonner Dolls Joker  Outfit ( Made for a 17 inch Tonner Doll)   .... and the smaller one in back on Bottom-Shelf is from Japan and was only sold there ( Little or no "English" on Box) as well as some of his "accessories" ...bombs and "Bang-Guns"....

1 comment:

  1. Got pieces to do my "Hot Toys" version of "Jack" (1989)...!!!

    ReplyDelete