Thursday, September 29, 2011

More Ramblings

I have calmed as much as I am going to for now.... Still Not Well...
 I guess that i will spend my night looking for my dog... If I do not find him ....
Then people should begin to worry.... this little dog is the last remaning living creature whose existance even matters to me....... loose him and we lose the last remaining remnants of what could be called my "humanity"  .... all because of "friends" not giving a damn about anything that is not "theirs"
 "They ALL Deserve To DIE..."I am slowly dying so Not much even matters to me.....
 I will have to spend the entire night trying to find "Uno".....  By sun up if I have still not found him ...I am afraid that my overall "Personality" will change Forever... and Stacey will become the "Monster' that is inside... Woe be to to the many people who will suffer because of this....


6 comments:

  1. Now 4:00am here..after roaming every street and calling (very Loudly for him) I still do not have my dog......
    This will be very bad for everyone.... And "dear Brother" refused to help me..... So I told him that I will never again watch his kids for him again....
    If my dog is not home by morning I will take it out on every one in this miserable "Hell-Hole" of a town....I am dying any way... so what does it matter....They cannot prosecute a corpse..... All looks Very "Bleak' for Stacey... If I find him dead in the road... I will then completly "go off the deep end"
    Thanks to all of you and your support on my "blog"...I hope to make it until Halloween....
    By tomorrow I guess I will begin to pack up all of my more precious Belongings...before smashing my pumpkins all over my room... and destroying every thing else that I have ever "loved"
    have a happy life and I wish you the best in all things for your lives..... as for me we will most likely give up and die...it is either that or become the horrible thing that I have kept locked away these many years....nothing else matters....there is no one who would really care....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My throat is raw from yelling for my dog and now all I can do is sit here and wait till morning....and if Uno does not show up by then whatever is left of my sanity will be fading rapidly so I do not know when or if I will be posting again ...my best wishes to you all....Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still miss "Uno".... his loss took from me Much of what could be called "happiness"....

    ReplyDelete
  4. His loss did truly "break my heart" ... I have his "offspring ...but "Casper" is not a "People dog" the way my others have been

    ReplyDelete
  5. And No... we have Not gotten over his loss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are still saddened .... will never actually "Love" another living thing

    ReplyDelete