Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Movie Time




                             
Well its "Movie Time" again this time from 1980 "the Boogens"  I first saw this movie in my youth... The story takes place in an isolated mining town... as they attempt to reopen the old mine they release these creepy things upon their town ...where they lurk in the underground tunnels often emerging from the cellars of some of the older houses in search of prey  ( these monsters also look like some twisted type of turtle...) Thanks to my friend Alex I have this movie on my computer....
This "one word" warning is more "direct" than the more common "Beware" sign that is normally posted.
                                       





I will be back later with post #200 !!! for now I shall view this "low budget" monster movie 
Bye for now ..The Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment