Friday, September 30, 2011

More Ramblings

 I called the mental health emergency line..... the "lady" ( and I use the term "loosely") sent Three cop cars to my home at 6:00am..... I will never call them again, (Regaurdless of how desperate I have become) I will call Daymark in a few hours and file a complaint as well as make cancelations of my upcoming visits to my group thearpy sessions.....Fuck all of them me and the voices will work things out on our own....... Results may be "unpleasant"........
the little mutt finally showed up ...(at least he is safely home now)   I cannot handle the thought of loosing my little companion ... this would devistate me beyond repair...Brother just showed up and fussed at me for showing up and asking for his help in finding my dog... So now he too is "pissed" at me....I really HATE Humans.......

1 comment:

  1. we really miss Uno... we have his "offspring"... even looks a Lot like his dad... But, he spent the first couple years chained outside with very little attention from the owner ... just a daily feeding..
    .. So here we are a few years later...

    ReplyDelete