Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Uncle Creepy

 Uncle Creepy was my favorite horror story host of my childhood...!! 
 This was the original Don Post Studio's "Uncle Creepy" Mask

You just keep a great ghoul down...

I could seldom afford a copy of "Creepy" or "Eerie" Magizines I had to wait until my late Teens to obtain the first "chunk" of my collection of these publications....And in 1990 Heroes Convention in Charlotte...  ( held in a Hotel off the Interstate in those days...) is where I purchased 15 more issues....
 He was even Later to come back and Host "Deadtime Stories"...
I like the fact that he is holding the First Issue of "Creepy"

2 comments:

  1. Unca Creepy is looking a little Oompa Loompa-ish there in that first pic.

    I always lusted after one of those Uncle Creepy rings. Not to be I fear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant you just a midget Batch of these making "candy"... in the Wonka Factory's "Halloween Candies Dept." lol ( Mr. Dhal would Enjoy that...
    I had forgotten about the rings... "Creepy" and "Eerie" were available...

    ReplyDelete