Friday, September 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch...

Looks like I must now harvest "Gordo"   .... I will be posting pics of the carved (rapidly rotting) Pumpkin, named "Jack" by my young friend... We added the last name of "Wormwood" to his name ( since there is already a "Jack")    Sorry for not posting earlier, ...there was a "gremlin" in the works... (nasty lil' Buggers)... It did allow me to have posted a picture... Young friend "hung out" on his Face-book most of the evening... He came by earlier and I showed him the movie "Trick-r-Treat" ...( he had not seen it ) watched him "jump" a couple of times ....LoL
   I may be having company coming later, and tomorrow I must "house set" for a friend while he attends Marshville's "Boll Weevil Festival"with his family ... ( and  isn't life "interesting" in a small town???   So I will what posts I can do before Saturday night... sorry for the delay ...The Doctor   ( Forlorn is off making preparations for the "Harvest Festivities at Wormwood Manor ...( With "Special" guest of honor ..."Jack Forlorn" ...or whatever is left of his rotting  Shell..)

No comments:

Post a Comment