Sunday, September 25, 2011

Slugs

 I just finished watching (for the first time since I saw it in the late 80's...) the movie "Slugs". Thanks to my friend Alex.... I loved the town "blowing up" at the end....  These nasty little vermin begin feeding on the townsfolk ...and infecting the people with a blood fluke ( a parasite that is common to the blood stream of Slugs but can be fatal to humans)... which are found squirming in the remaining flesh of their victims ... a bloody disgusting movie....  Over the last week I have learned more about these slimy little bastards than I ever wanted to know....

1 comment:

  1. I just finished putting down salt barriers at my doors to the outside as well as in my bathroom floor after finding these slimy things in my house .....I still have my pumpkin harvest to date in my bedroom at the foot of my bed to protect them from Slugs.,...

    ReplyDelete