Monday, September 12, 2011

Pumpkin patch and Marshville

 First of all me and "sunlight" do Not get along...( more on that later) so... I was weeding  and working my my Garden ( From 12:30 until just after 3:00am) ..during which time "Marshville's Finest"   Rode by three times ...( According to them ..my street is "out of their Jurisidiction" So Why circle my house like "Sharks" ?? as I said: to most of the town, they think of me as "I am "the Bad Guy" ... i.e. "the Boogeyman")   LOL they just rode by again.... should hear some of the rumors and stories about Me that been told over the years... " as long as a man is known only by his deeds ( or "so-called" deeds) ...He will hold untold power over the imaginations of others"...as I said many townsfolk think of me as a dangerous "Boogeyman"  and one who "harbors criminals" and is a corrupting force upon the youths of the area... all I do is sit here in my corner and try to stay out of people's way... I don't even walk uptown much anymore... (Socialphobia has worsened as of late...) thus, my nervous anexity tends to get worse out in public...  Let them think whatever they want to ... Judgmental  Assholes...
     posted by the Doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment