Saturday, September 10, 2011

More Ramblings

As you may have already guessed... I do not really have much of a life...fewer friends come by to visit these days (most have moved away) My health issues limit my going anywhere..then again here in Marshville there is not really any place to go... so, I sit in my corner and stay depressed.. unless I can find something with which to occupy my mind...been thinking about resuming my occult/demonology research...( one of my last resorts) My pumpkin patch takes up some of my time each day...mostly just stay miserable...( I do often "put on a happy face" and try to act like I am ok when around others so as not to "bring down" others) My future does Not look too good and my financial state looks even worse....I wish all of you a better future than that which I am facing ... Good Luck     ...the Doctor

3 comments:

  1. All alone in the depths of a dark depression, haunted by departed friends, cloistered in a remote village, hobbled by vague ill-health, AND thinking of getting back into occult demonology? Sounds like a horror short story waiting to happen.

    Well, there is always virtual companionship. Why, I couldn't have made it through the grim days of awkward adolescence without my internet friends. And my good buddy Ashmodae.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the few friends that I have remaining.. I seldom see.. (by the way I own the original "one-Sheet" of "Creepshow 2" ant the very rare double side printed "hangie" for the release of Creepshow ( first film) on video from 1982 ,,,care to make an offer ... remember my financial state sucks and I do Not have many years left to enjoy my collection ... it would be good to send them to a good home... The doctor

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way your "icon" looks a lot like the cheaply-made rubber horror masks of the late 60's and 70's ... this one was called "the Ghoul" ( I owned "the Skull" myself) I believe that the China co. "Nadell" took over after procuring the rights... More "useless Trivia" Have a nice day ..../Stacey

    ReplyDelete