Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Tribute to "Sam" (Trick-r-Treat)

these are some assorted artist's versions of this loveable Halloween demon......as well as a couple from the film...I really like the creativity that was put into the crafting of the "paper Sam"... Lets all give a cheer for little "Sam".... By the way "Mr. Kreeg's" house and its 30+ jack-o-lanterns  was the main "inspiration" for me to attempt to grow a pumpkin patch ... To have a wonderful assortment of glowing jack-o-lanterns adorning the front of my home !!! ( plus as with the 7 or 8 that I drew about 10 years back ,... I intend to make images of them in their decomposition ... I will soon post scans of some of my pictures that I made back then ) and welcome to Karen... Bye for now ... the Doctor    Time to water my garden....
     at the top is a mask of "injured" Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment