Friday, April 19, 2019

Bad Night....


                                      By brother had a Bad "drunken rampage"....

he is at hospital (dislocated shoulder)... he was attacking kitchen and injured himself...
... prior to that went off at me (fussed at him and told him to stop breaking things in the House...
he threatened me... (PTSD kicked in) grabbed nearest item... bug spray... backed away a gave a short "warning" spray... he laughed at me and advanced upon me ... sprayed him well in his face... 
he became more enraged... snatched can and sprayed me in face (do so to myself rather often killing bugs)....  then he lunged at me and we grabbed first item we could... a crock pot....

I have never done anything like that ... and smashed the side of his head... cannot believe did so... he then attacked me ... luckily Friend was here to get him off of me... minor injuries only this time...

5 comments:

  1. do not know how much more we can take...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacey needs to find some help. Your brother shouldn't be hurting him! Is Stacey ok? I'm deeply concerned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. only a bit injured... brother's arm will give him trouble for a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brother has said he will give up drinking liquor (will only have some beer)... should be more "stable" to deal with when not totally drunken...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the 21st of that month was his last "attack" upon me...
    he has been much more "pleasant" to "deal with" since

    ReplyDelete