Sunday, January 26, 2014

A Good Sunday to You All...


Should have my new camera working in a week or two  so that I can begin posting pictures of my Collection
                                  Hope that you good viewers are well today....
            My Sister dropped by to check on me.... ( She has gone to get some food for my Dog)...

Been having to keep him inside most days , and Every night....Just so very cold ... about two years ago ....the "Cold" is what killed his brother.... and I do Not want to loose him like that....
The "heated room in which I stay ( Have "shut-off" the rest of the house) stays in the 40's ....(usually the "lower" 40's)
                 
                                                That is the best that I can do for warmth....

No comments:

Post a Comment