Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Post # 3,056.....!!!!

                                                                 Hello everyone......

                                            Yes Two Years come Thursday ......!!!!!
                                And we have Not gone completely insane yet Kiddies......
We want to take the time to thank all you great viewers ... and a special Thanks to our many Followers here at the "Crypt".... For all of your support and helping to lift our spirits when we are really down...

4 comments:

  1. You don't know how I'm glad to know about you!! :D Two years is much time, I hope you can follow with this blog much years more! My english is good if I write it, but if I speak it... hehe! Bit a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we had the money to "Party"... probably Just have a couple of beers ... after my Sister comes by and we go and pay bills ... then, we will know just what we have left for the month... They raised the water bill ( for 502 gallons $115.oo that includes $37.oo per month for trash)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your uplifting words ...

    ReplyDelete