Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Hope That You are Having a Good Afternoon...

Went to see My Breathing Doctor earlier....   My breathing is about 10 % less than just back in October....
Yes Kiddies Smoking is Bad for You....
                              My Doctor is to start the Tests that are to be run upon me....
                                                Was hoping for better news from him This morning....
Seems Like Stacey is running out of Time much more rapidly than we thought .... and he changed one of my breathing meds.... Just doing our best to "hang in There"....
The rains that are upon us are to continue for the next 5 to 6 days as well.... ceiling over by the front door has begun to leak again as well...
 
                                                     We wish you All a great evening .....
                             My health may Not be "up to par ".... But I am Not "Dead" Yet......
Been noticing that my breathing has worsened much more in the last two months.... Just another 10% less in half a year ... Hopefully that "rate of decline" will improve .... (Doubtful that things will improve much if any )
       Well back off to my "Spore" Universe to take our mind off of our troubles .... Later Kiddies....


                                                              We leave you with a Song....

1 comment: