Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Hello Again....

                                                      Sorry for not posting much lately....
I have just started at the EA Games "Spore"

"Beast of Trall"


This is one of my favorite creations..."Creeping Terror"
Here are a few of my creations...before advancing to the "Tribal" phase of the game....After "Tribal" you advance on to "Civilization" stage of play....Which is a war against other creatures of the same species but different "factions" who battle it out for control of the "spice trade"....( This is an enjoyable part of the game)
this is the beginning of my favorite herbivore a "Black Feeder"

You can start your creation (creature) out at any point of their "Advancement of their stages of Civilization"
 Here are a couple of the simple life-forms the I created and have advanced.... 
 It is all very time consuming and really helps to keep my mind occupied and off of my many troubles.... with my Sims 2 not working ...this is what i have been doing... (one over 40 hour session last week) I normally play through the night till dawn or later ... then catch a bit of sleep (normally only a few hours, if that) and get up and crawl right back into "Spore"
I thought that you, my followers deserved to know what I have been up to as of late...

1 comment:

  1. Lately I have been skipping the "Civilization" stage..... found the cheat-codes for "Spore" ....
    So I "unlockSuperWeapons"... and just "nuke" my enemies' cities....Really speeds up this stage of game-play to allow you to advance on to the "Space" stage where you get to fly around in your own Stat Crusier...!!!
    Its pretty cool.... it is 3:00pm here and I just quit ....... Had been learning about "terriforming" planets and using my "abduction ray" to fill my cargo holds with lifeforms to place into the newly created ecosystem which helps maintain the atmosphere on the planet....
    Did a couple of dozen planets since yesterday.....well over 20 hours of continuous game-play......

    ReplyDelete