Thursday, February 23, 2012

Sorry ...The Doctor is not up tp par...

Took a nasty tumble down the brick stairs again Tuesday...( Not to worry though....only some more scrapes and a very bad headache.... )My dog broke his cable.... luckily he went back to where he was raised so he was easy to catch....the doctor told me the I have a minor Tumor on the skull.... said that I will need minor surgery to have it removed.... I have Group Therapy in a few hours....Alex came by last night and "fine tuned" my computer...(I have E-Mail Again !! I will finish up my part of the "Countess'" game of "Tag" this evening...and choose Three more "victims" to be "tagged"... should be fun....
I am  very sorry about the shortage of post this month...a Lot has been going on around here ... And now with my Sims2 working again I often crawl into my game to "tune out" and help to take my mind off of the "troubles" at hand....( Spent over 20 hours working on my game just yesterday)
So I will be posting again later today ....sometime after I have gotten back from Monroe....
                                                         Later Kiddies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment