Monday, June 29, 2015

What Happpened....???


                     last night we were feeling rather badly ... so went to bed very early.....
           I just looked at the blog stats... at around 10:00 pm ...Hundreds of Views at once....
              that "Spike" is more than Twice the number of views for an entire day lately...

Did something happen that I should know of .... we do not really keep up with news for some years now.... I did not even feel up to posting yesterday... felt poorly and severe breathing issues...
We just spent the last 1/2 hour looking over other blogs to see if I had "missed" something".... could find ..."Nothing"...

                     So just drinking my coffee and trying to start my day...  almost July now....

3 comments:

  1. hundreds of views all at once in the middle of the night means you were hit by a referral spam. it was nobody looking at it really just a program used somewhere off in India or the middle east designed to make you click a link on you statistics list. Also I dont know if anybody has told you yet but you "irs" call is a complete scam as well. you can google it. They are just phishing for personal info. Its been going on in NC for months now and I have got the same call. I mean really would the IRS call up and threaten you by recording and not even state who it is they are calling? no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a magical day... just enjoy the stats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both.... and the IRS wold send a "Registered Letter" (proper procedure) so we reported it to the DA's office and the authorities...
    ... and they could do "Nothing" with my personal info.... that was done back in 1990.... and I am "red flagged"... and not even allowed a Savings account... so we have No "credit" to ruin...

    ReplyDelete