Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Well My Sims No Longer Work....


   ... so no game at all to distract me from the many miseries of my existence.....
Spent weeks and many hours to even be able to obtain what bit we had pieced together of a game world..... Doubt that we will ever "try" again.... Failed again... just like anything else that we have ever tried to accomplish....
 
Out of feeling "disgust" over "Stacey's" self-pity.... we went off at him ....and from "pure Spite" succeeded....!!!! 
..thus, turning a "train-wreck" into a more acceptable out-come.... "Spite" does work, Kiddies....
                             ... just a little something to further lower our spirits....
My "So-Called" "Friend", Alex, could rather quickly fix this.... but not going to "hold my breath" on that one.... so it is "Hopeless"..... Should have known that Anything that we get even a bit of "pleasure" from... will Always be taken from me.... so why even "Try"....????

                                          So probably my Last Sims post...

5 comments:

  1. With the very low number of views that we have been getting for the last couple of weeks ... why even bother posting.... anything and everything that I have ever tried to do or work at accomplishing most Always fails ... regardless of how hard we tried...

    ReplyDelete
  2. All we do is sit in front of this computer... from the time that I get up till I finally decide to get some rest... (yes we have "wasted" my life... and now do not have a lot of it remaining..... Not sure what to do yet ... more than a few "options" none of them very "pleasant".... Later for now....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very sorry to hear your computer's acting up. I know that feeling and it's awful. I'm sending you good wishes, and I hope you find a way to fix the problem. You should be able to enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Lady Lexa.... you seem to be a very good lady as well as having a "Kind Heart".... thank you for your concern and kind words...

      Delete
  4. My Spore and Sims were my Only enjoyment (as well as a form of "escapism", dear Lady Lexa....
    We will try an attempt to "Franken-Rig" a game from what we have saved... thank you for your concern....
    we got mad at ourself for feeling "sorry"... and now working out of "Spite" to fix "problem".... whatever "works"...

    ReplyDelete