Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Dentist Visit in a bit...

                   
My first visit since that "Crack-Head" held me to the floor by my throat and beat me in the face for over 5 minutes... Broke most of my teeth in that attack...
                                                     at least I have a "nice" doctor...

                          there be "follow-up" visits as well and "dental surgery"...
            we have to be there in a few hours... so must try to get some sleep..... Later Kiddies...

4 comments:

  1. Well, I won't say "have fun" but I hope all goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope all goes well in that operation, don't have too much fun, jokes aside though you will be fine. I had a root canal the other day and i am doing so much better since the operation, thanks to my son and husband for putting up with me, i did cry a few times in the process not proud, thanks.

    Joanna @ Westheimer Dentist

    ReplyDelete