Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Took a bit of a Nap....


Laid down for a bit after our return home today... (and with me being out of my nerve medication and having left house to be in Monroe.... With many more people out and about ... my nervous anxiety condition.... had my hands shaking rather badly.....) ... Nerves still not so good.......
 
          We get a refill on my nerve meds this weekend... So will will have to wait .... 
              The extra rest helped... My nerves are still for the most part "shot"....
due to the risk of a "Panic Attack" while out in public.... is a "fun" thing to go through.... and that "dread" only makes the anxiety worse....so it will be much later this evening till they settle back down again.... Something that we just have to deal with sometimes.....
..... and one of the main reasons that we seldom ever leave the house anymore..... and the Social-phobia is even worse these days....

2 comments:

  1. Now just going though muscular spasms and lots of "twitching" to go along with my shaking hands....
    This is "normal" for me (though rather "intense" today)....
    it is all part of what we go through with these issues.... and these are the effects on my body from nerves and the the worst is trying to allow the anxiety go away. ... That is a bit "rough" on us.... we have had much worse .... So we are Home.... and must just "ride this out"..... and that something that we prefer to Not have to go through in public... So we seldom leave here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerves are a bit off.... but much better today ... and should have my meds by Saturday....

    ReplyDelete