Saturday, June 27, 2015

a Friend had Stopped by....

 
so, I awoke from my few hours of sleep.... took me several minutes to get to door... (coughing fit"... and for his short visit all I could do was Cough up Mucus...
... used my other breathing meds.... (My main "inhaler" cannot be filled till later on Monday... so will have to do without).... ) and that is the one we use at the onset of a bad coughing fit....
                 
when my equilibrium allow me to stand for a few minutes .... I will make my Coffee.... too hot for coffee ... but its coffee or water (nearly "safe" to drink for now...  about first time since before March... (and still charge me $150.oo each month ... and one of those months used 402 gallons only)
                ... a couple of clips to show that we have Not lost our twisted sense of Humor....
I could barely even gasp out words to my Friend  between the coughs.... ( Not a "pleasant" visit for him"... I was trying so hard to breath and not cough like that ( since I had visitor.... but to no avail)
.. he only hung out for a few ... afraid that I was Not much for "conversation"....)

1 comment:

  1. just getting coffee started.... we are trying to catch breath... only snort "gasps"..... making me feel "light-headed"....
    and thay is the start to a regular day for Stacey.... it will be a while till bereathing "evens out".... .... if you smoke cigarettes , For God's Sake....STOP...!!!!

    ReplyDelete