Sunday, June 14, 2015

Things Could be Better....


At least My Friend dropped by for a short visit.... he just left... (in the area to have the dealership fix his car tomorrow.... said that he would try to stop by for a bit tomorrow...
... as for now do not even feel like messing with my Sims..... going to finish this cold (room temp) Coffee and call it a night...
Alex lied to me and my Friend ... never showed up , as he had Promised (never even called to say "why"...) ....and to think that I actually had gotten my "hopes" up of again having my "Spore" game again.....
well, that means that not All "hope" had "died" within myself.... there "was" still a small "spark"....
... from now on the closest thing to "hope" that we will ever have ... is to maybe not be quite as "miserable"... (we are very good at being "sad".... seldom ever "happy" at all.... and Today was the lowest numer of views in about a year.... )... just another thing to further "lower" spirits...
.... and still trying like "Hell"... to have a "Sims" game , at least.... "Franken-Rigging" whatever I can  in my attempts... "Failure" for the most part...
               Like the song says ... you have Got to "Move Along".... even if All "Hope" is Gone.....
                                             it is either do this or just "give up"...
Been going over Many saved Sims files (and "downloads) One folder had 16,800+ files.... and all have hundreds if not thousands of files ... (most just "unreadable lines of letters and numbers...)...
So a Long and mostly "fruitless" attempt... ... but it is All that I have... so have to keep on "Trying"...
            ... Just killed another Brown Recluse ... it was crawling up my arm, just now....
 BROWN RECLUSE SPIDER
I really hate these "Things"... they come in my house twice each year for maybe a month each time...
mostly just have to watch for them to drop down from the ceiling...

1 comment:

  1. After a bit ... We got "pissed-off"... not so much at Alex.... but at Stacey.... for "feeling Sorry" for himself.....
    ... So we went back to that Long folder (about a third of it was still un-read...)... and finished going over it...!!!
    ... Now have the "Skull" face and the face to make Lon Chaney's Phantom too....!!!.... even found the "Skinned" (no skin, just muscle tissue) so some cool "parts" to make new Sims "Monsters".... as we said ... when all else "Fails"... continue out of pure "Spite" to get "results"....

    ReplyDelete