Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Now that People have "Pissed Me Off" for the Day....

             
at least we are not very concerned about  the way the meds made me feel... rage is filling that space for the present...!!!
.... then was thinking ...that it is very good to know really "Evil' people".... especially if they like me... and they loved the way the Stacey could answer most any "question" that they might ask...
"Hit-Men" are the best for a good "conversation"... and I never fail to "amaze" them with my knowledge..... We do not need Stacey getting onto trouble... so we will allow "Others" to "take care of things" for me... and they will be glad to do so (mostly because of being "pissed-off" at the way Stacey has been treated by these "Locals" .....)
               
   Just going to turn our "problems" over to some rather "unpleasant" individuals and some folks (who even "scare" me.... ) they are totally "ruthless" and known Murderers as well...
 We will leave these problems for them to deal with... and sit back and laugh about my "Revenge"... as my enemies ( and the townsfolk who fear and despise Stacey) "Suffer".... and I do not have to do a thing ... they will extract Stacey's vengeance for us....

Why can't things just go "well" for once... or at least not so badly... and it is All of the time... All these "Bad Things" are relentless ... never any "peace of mind"....  every time that I move my head these older reading glasses fall off...  (Lost my other reading glasses yesterday...)
... and the DA's office will be calling me back ... for now there are X-Rays to prove "Perjury" on the part and his Lawyer... ( The DA's office just called back and was truly sorry to have to tell me that there is No "legal" actions that I could take.... I thanked her for at least "Trying"...) He was just in court yesterday for a simular assualt on an underage girl...
         do not know if he broke her teeth... but he did leave bruising on her throat...

No comments:

Post a Comment