Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hello....


Health (mostly "Breathing" issues)... the air is thick and oppressive... standing and just walking to next room is very rough on us at present....  breathing in only short gasps...coughing up large amounts of thick mucus (today there were much more "grey blobs" when I was coughing... most likely the dust that we breathed in the day before...
this lasts from a few minutes,....to well over 20 minutes each day.... that is what I wake up to each day, gasping has slowed for now ... just a slow steady gulps of air... should be able to stand soon ... equilibrium is evening out ... and I want my Coffee... So what if it is left over from yesterday and a bit burnt... My Sister just brought me a bit of sugar, so I can at least sweeten this blackened fluid....
.... Views much lower today... ( that always lifts our spirits)   3:00pm and just over 200 views...
you people really know how to make a sad person ... feel much lower.... then again may we deserve all this "Misery" in my Life... Stacey has always tried to help others... and have been really "taken advantage of by those we though that we were "helping".... (Human Race is self-Centered SCUM)
...Just goes to show that "No Good Deed goes Unpunished"
             ... the 4 year anniversary of my "Crypt" is coming up in just over a month...
at that time we will make a decision to continue or just put my dying blog out of its "misery"...
and to those of you who do stop by... thank you very much... and if I stop my blog.... we will have much fewer reasons to continue to suffer through this miserable existence...

             all in all we wish you good folks a nice day and a pleasant Father's Day....

No comments:

Post a Comment