Friday, December 16, 2011

More Creepy Toys

Eeeks!! was one of my favorite toys then I had to wait for 20 something Years for them to make "Plastic Goop" for use in the molds back in the mid 90's





                         A very early childhood image that has stuck with me all of my life
                                               More Creepy Toys from the Past



Horror themed board games

Fester's Light Bulb

Creepy Dollhouses




I would have added more of a graveyard to this section




                                           A really Cool Paper Haunted House Multi-level Playset
This one looks neat too ! And this one has "figures" to make imaginary play more fun

                              This electronic haunted house  looks pretty cool too
                                        Toys that Allow the Use of your morbid imagination
       Just some Things That I would like to get for Christmas ... Oh Well... One can always wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment