Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Spirit

not too bad ... looks better with lights and the small tree

I started with this miserable failure of an attempt
Well at least I developed some of a "Holiday spirit" ...even if a bit late...   Right now sitting here in near darkness admiring my "Christmas Display"... sipping coffee..
                                                       Cool background images for my small tree display
with tree

Not much of a Holiday Display ... but I worked with what I could find

This is displayed beside the "tree area" The two end skulls light up Green... All in all somewhat Festive

1 comment:

  1. I will remove the red bows and Christmas ornaments , as well as the stockings after News Year .... But I think that I will keep my new " lamp " ( with modifications ..of course ) ..it really "livens" up that corner of the living room

    ReplyDelete