Friday, December 30, 2011

Hello Again...

                                           Another friend dropped by for about 15 minutes...
                                               Just something to help "brighten" my mood
Even though I will never own the 12 inch figure of this great character... This tune has been with me since early childhood .... one of the first records that I ever owned... and this album was used to "Lift my Spirits" many a time during the years of my youth.....
                                   and this tune which helped me through many bad times of my youth
                                           We do what we can just to make it through
                           Sucks not knowing just how many more New Years I will be here to see....


                I used to wonder just how many of my so-called "friends" came by just to see me Suffer....
                 Life Sucks and I am trying to cheer myself up as best that I can... Not much luck so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment