Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Tree Did Not Work ...

So here is my Holiday Decorations... ( My brother apparently took all of the other Christmas things...)
 Starla gave me a gift card and told me to buy myself a bottle of wine ...So I did and will sip it from a skull-shaped Goblet and try to celebrate Christmas Eve,...( I am the only one here...)Display looks a bit creepy by candlelight .....

                                         I added my Halloween "Reaper" wearing a Santa hat




 Half the bottle of wine is gone and this is the "decorating" results ...nothing with which to work... ...Looks like some sort of Christmas "Voo-Doo Shrine .....LOL ;).... We At least I got some sort of Holiday Spirit ...even if Warped and twisted... Better than Nothing ...it has lifted my spirits somewhat ...  ( maybe its the Wine ,,,) Any Way Merry Christmas....
                                                    From Forlorn And Myself Happy Holidays


1 comment:

  1. Still feeling more than a bit "down",... sitting in the dark staring at my somewhat of a Holiday decoration...Sipping my first chalice of wine ...
    A merry Christmas to All...
    ,,, the Doctor

    ReplyDelete