Wednesday, December 21, 2011

More Joker

                                         Sitting in my corner trying to keep the madness at bay
Sitting here trying to distract my mind from other ( more "unpleasant" ) thoughts....

Thinking can lead to ..."bad things"
I have the intelligence and "twisted" skills to "make a Mess" of things




"Why not Why not ... the darkness whispered around me ...imagination , I know ...twas only some Evil inside Myself..." quote by Grendel....
                        and what if my walls should break and this evil inside were to be unleashed...??
We could always just carve ourselves a "Smile" and let Slip the last threads of our threadbare mind....???
Why not We are Dying anyway...


                                            "Some men just want to watch the world Burn..."

No comments:

Post a Comment