Thursday, August 6, 2015

Hello Again.....


              Just sitting in my corner "thinking" for now... (Not about the "Past", at least).....
                       
We spent a while yesterday evening checking out All that we could find about the New "Joker"....
This "Character" has been a Big part of my Life since early Childhood ... this "Evil Criminal Clown" has been my "idol" since I was a small kid....... but then again my "Heroes" have always been "Monsters" and "Villains"....
... this "new" version is rather important to me... probably the last incarnation of this great character that we will live to see... So that alone makes us really want to "like" this performance....
                    
                                ... Thus, something Very Important to Me....

No comments:

Post a Comment