Thursday, August 6, 2015

Been Watching a bit of You Tube......

 
A bit of Background of the Old ones "timeline".....
                        the Great Cthulhu lies dead and dreaming in his sunken city.....
                                           Mostly "Cthulhu"-based clips.....
                                               a couple tunes to give you a "smile"....
 
                                                 Even a bit of "Fun" with the Old Ones.....
 A fun little tale from that great Blog "The Unspeakable Vault"... which has such "wonderful" Lovecraft-based "Humor".... Check it out for a "Smile".....
                     Animation is a little bit "rough" but a nice piece of "background" on Cthulhu.....

                                and as for other "versions" of the Joker...
                             This is a 1972 concept for a set of model kits.....

                               So the "idea" to "update" this character is Not a new one.....
                                              Not very "fond" of either design....

2 comments:

  1. You always say the nicest things on my posts and I am always at such a loss of words on your posts...so sorry...
    it's just all so new to me...i've never seen images like the ones you like to use so I don't know what to say about it all. Just know that I think of you and hope things get better. I guess your brother is still with you and hoping ya'll are doing ok with ea other. I have one younger brother but I never get to see him. He used to come see us and we would visit him...he is the love of my life and his illness has broken my heart but I am about to cry so I'll stop for now. Sorry......

    ReplyDelete
  2. No dear Lady, my Brother is not "staying".. for now he has many boxes here....
    So sorry to hear of your younger Brother's illness...
    our best wishes to Him....
    And your posts are always "Bright and Uplifting"... and wonderful photos as well... a calm peaceful place to visit... and we mean what we say in comments... not much for "flattery" ... but do give "praise" where it is deserved....
    more than a few times your nice posts helped to lift our spirits....
    And Thank yo for the comment that I "use images that you have never seen"... that means that my blog is a bit "different" ... so not just the average Blog....

    ReplyDelete