Wednesday, July 2, 2014

We have Met the New Neighbor.......


Larger, uglier and much darker than this lady.....
                         We have been stuck in this Same House for half a Century....!!!!
just after dawn this morning.... we were watering my Pumpkin Patch..... as the "New Neighbor" was coming out of the front door of the house across our small street.....
            I spoke to her and said that "I hope that you are well today, Mame."
She did Not answer....her little boy had heard me... she continued to keep her back to me as she "messed with" the front door.... as she turned to start down the sidewalk ...I repeated myself in a friendly tone and was ignored....!!!!
                                I was starting to feel Very "Offended"...!!!!!
So we spoke to her again... a bit louder and told her that we were just being "neighborly" and said that we were just telling her to have a nice day..... she looked at me and just turned away.....
                                       Her "Rudeness" really "Pissed Me Off".....!!!!!!
WE then said to the overly Rude Bitch..... did you not hear me...??? .... or are you just That Rude....????
she turned and kept waddling to her car ... so in a louder voice... we said ..."So, I guess that you are just that Rude..... All that got was a dirty look.....
   She will go... if we have ANY Troubles from across ... we can show her fat-ass what "Trouble" really is.... and have "unpleasant people" to call down upon her and her offspring....
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-eh4nZkEgT0A/UUn9NPoUa-I/AAAAAAABzG0/ymTxnLayKxA/s1600/tumblr_mj3xelLt7g1qijy9wo1_500.jpg
                                                  a word of "advice" to this...........

2 comments:

  1. Not the "One" across the street....
    NOTHING "Nice" about her.....!!!!

    ReplyDelete