Saturday, July 5, 2014

Great Time with Friends Last Night......


          Met some new people as well as seeing some old Friends as well.....

                                         Lots of Fireworks....!!!!!

the one time that we actually walked to where they were firing them off ... another Friend tried about that time to set off one of the mortars ... he dropped it in upside-down .... I watched as a small red spark went up..... Then the cinder-block before me blew apart in a red burst.....
                     Only one piece grazed my leg.... We had a "Blast"....literally.....

2 comments:

  1. I always sucked at ping pong. Don't think I ever won a game. Well, that's okay. I'm cool with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always hit the ball.... just not "correctly''......

    ReplyDelete