Friday, July 25, 2014

A Pleasant Friday Evening to You...


                            just sitting here.... can finally drink my coffee without a straw....
                                       Sorry folks for not being up to par this week....
                                           just a very deep depression for now....

                                 Nothing very pleasant to which to look forward.....

                                        Trying to find something to lift my spirits......

3 comments:

  1. My friend I wish I had something to say to lift your spirits but being nothing more then a distant observer of the fragments you chose to share of your tribulations I fear Im really at a loss.All I can say is that I and many other people very much enjoy the content that you provide daily. Your posts in my reading list are always the first I read and though I do not comment as much as I should, it is in good part the effort you put in your blog posts that encouraged my to reenter to blogging community.I know its not the same as showing up, knocking on the door and sharing a beer in person but i do consider you a friend . If I had the means I would help stand guard of your home from the "crack head" so at least you could get sleep with out fear of what you might awake to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for you kind words my Friend....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any comment that you leave is greatly appreciated...
    thanks again for trying to lift my spirits...

    ReplyDelete