Sunday, July 20, 2014

About to Head to the Hospital......


The piece of shit who has been coming over to my home for the last few weeks .... a drunk and a "crackhead"....never liked the Bastard.... he went off and attacked me.... Grabbed me by my throat ... shoved me to the floor got on top of me and began to beat me in the face....
    inside of my mouth is all cut up.... a sizable chunk of meat is flopping back and forth....
that requires stitches....
                                                   Just reenforces my hatred of Humans

4 comments:

  1. Ack! Hope it turns out not to be serious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One Bad Thing is that I will not be able to eat very well.... and my coffee comes our the sides of my mouth...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just facial swelling and some injuries....
    the cops did not even charge him....!!!!
    So I am turning this matter over to "unpleasant"people.....

    ReplyDelete