Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hope that You are Well this Thursday....

                
Still cannot eat ... and have to place the straw deep in the corner of my mouth to try to drink my Coffee
                     One of the meds that they gave me for pain keeps causing me to fall asleep....
                                and have to be in court tomorrow to get restraining order....
                                                     sorry ... a Lot on my mind today.....
                                                 Still things could always be worse....
His family has him a Lawyer.....I cannot afford one, so we guess that he will get away with attacking me.... and from now on we live in fear of further attacks....

                                                         And Nothing that I can do.....

No comments:

Post a Comment