Monday, July 21, 2014

My Face and Mouth do Not Hurt as Much Today.....

  
raining here for now....
                   All because a drunken crackhead attacked me in my home....He did Not want to leave....
he then turned to attack a young girl , whom I have know since she was a child.... I told him to leave her alone ... he then grabbed me by my throat dropped me to the floor and started to repeatably beat me in the face while strangling me ... he is much larger than me , so I had little chance of defending myself.
                             That is the reason for the lapse in posts for a couple of days.....
                                        my lips look bad.... and my throat is very sore....
                                Did not expect to have been attacked in my own Home....
       Sorry folks for this short delay in our posts.....Thank you all for your patience....
the crackhead is to be released from county jail tonight.... and he will try to "get back at me"...
so now I will no longer be allowed to go to sleep'''....must watch over my home and property....
He is mean and spiteful enough to destroy my pumpkin patch and harm (or kill) my dog....
so we will have to spend our days living in fear of what he may do.....
 too much on my mind for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment