Thursday, July 24, 2014

I am Supposed to be Happy....


                          the third anniversary of the "Crypt" is in a couple of weeks....
                                                     yes .....Three Years of posting.....!!!
                                  and now I cannot even "smile" (Causes bad pains in my face)
                 And now cannot even leave my house for fear of what this crackhead may do....
                              We have to be in court in the morning to obtain a restraining order....
Until someone actually does something to this worthless person we will believe that they are all "talk"
                    Since I am still unable to eat food ... just sitting here drinking Coffee.....
                                                  All this crap has us thinking.......
                  is this miserable excuse of a "Life" that I have really worth living.....???

1 comment:

  1. Still unable to eat and have to drink my coffee through a straw...

    ReplyDelete