Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Service Finally Restored....

                    Could not even play my Spore game (it is through Origins, online)
               this time, it was a bad wire... (but they , Windstream made matters Worse)....
bill due was still 4 or 5 days from due date (was going to pay it Friday) ... so they went ahead and shut off my service (early)... then gave my Sister the "Run-around" about it ... (She had paid it that morning from her computer at work... (Windstream had No record of payment ... other of their, people  who spoke to my Sister said that their records showed No disruption of Service)... My Sister was not "happy" with these Morons...
              Give us a bit and we will try to have some of the posts that we had planed for yesterday...
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment