Friday, August 18, 2017

Hello...

            
the heat and the humidity are making breathing difficult... and even slept till after 1:30 (odd for me)... even awoke thinking today to be Sunday...

                                              .... Just sitting in my corner...
and till the 3rd of next month Broke (my Sister will help with some food stuffs till then)... Windstream issues... Phone services this time ... (go with a provider Other than Windstream)

                               but, for the most part my phone service is Dead...
my Disability states the I must have a working phone for my doctors... tell that to WindStream... cannot even call them to file a complaint...

2 comments:

  1. I've never eaten a toad but I did have frogs legs once. Delicious! Tasted like chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for a "Smile" on this bad day....
      Have a great visit....

      Delete