Friday, August 11, 2017

Hello Wishing You a Pleasant Friday...


well,... we saw doctor yesterday... (we were right) that secondary tumor (attached to my remaining bit of lung), had ruptured... at least no bad complications (it was re-adsorbed into my system) so, now only the main tumor (attached to my heart)

And the three orbs (on my right side) are no longer there..., (do not know "what" happened ... if they would have burst or ruptured we would have had to be hospitalized... so that is Not what happened) have heard of these Boulis "orbs" shrinking... but, not at that rate  (in such short time span)...
... Well the "Orbs" are still there (on my left side... ) while  the right side of my chest cavity is a large (empty) rounded Hole... no tissue, orbs or anything... just an empty space...
Doctor told me that all of my other readings were good.. (for my health issues... we are far from "well")... we are proving to be more "resilient" that we should be... so going to be around a bit longer than we have been told...
                           
             Heart may be in very poor condition (and at only 30 something % functional )....
                                                            I Still Live !!...

No comments:

Post a Comment