Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Finally Cool Off a bit....

                       They look really "creepy" when "StretchSkeleton" cheat used....
                                         ....and my "Alien Landscape" ....
     And we really enjoy these characters in my game-world... and "Tentacles"...!!! ... Cool...
                   Today was a Hot one... still "uncomfortable" temperatures...
                                          Notice the "Cthulhu" Ship... Cool...
This is the "Old Reactor"... "Lair" to my newest "Criminal Mastermind" ......(another Sim that we killed off)... This time turned out to be an "interesting" character...  So we made him one of he Alien Tentacled Eyeballs.... ... and a "Brain Collector" as well....
 
Just set him up and had the skeleton "courier" gather all cooked "single plate meals" of fried Fish....
So after that and advancing another's "Medical" career...  we worked a bit on this new "Villain"...

And "Stacey" Sim has a new ship (Spaceship) and a tentacled eyeball as "Science Officer"...

2 comments:

  1. I really wish I could talk to you about Sims but......I have no idea about it all...
    Sorry...I think it's great to have this to keep you busy and that you enjoy it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sims ... is just a little world (of my own making) filled with "Monsters" and graveyards and Alien Landscapes.....(and Tentacled Eyeballs)...
    .. just a form of "Escapism" from the "troubles" of Life....
    it is only a game, though... and where we spend most of our waking hours... (and we do not sleep very much...)

    ReplyDelete