Sunday, May 24, 2015

Worked for Hours Trying to Get Back My Spore Game...

 
                                      Do Not know if it will allow this Sims2 image....
              As for my Spore game.... found the "verification Code".... it installed....!!!!!
Since my game was purchased over 5 years ago and never installed.... they (EA Games) seem to be Not wanting to allow my game to run...
... it demanded that I "register" ...we did and they will not allow my game or even give Any response as to "Why"... Corporate A$$-Holes...!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. uNINSTALLED.. AND RE-INSTALLED (FOR THE FIFTH TIME)....
    says "License Server" is "Down" ... please try again in a few minutes...
    SAME thing that it has told me for days... few minutes My A$$...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still says the same thing after repetitively entering the "New code" that it gave me for my old code that I found...(So bought the game a bit over 5 years ago and Never installed it... ) ... Hopefully ( there we go actually having a bit of "Hope" again)... Alex will set me up a new "Spore" game...!!!!

    ReplyDelete